TMU Gang - Bout Tha Life feat. Drizzle (Prod. by Yung Ave Beatz)

12:53


Artist: TMU Gang
Featured Artists: Drizzle
Title: Bout Tha Life
Genre: Hip Hop/Rap
Produced By: Yung Ave Beatz

https://www.mediafire.com/?9dcftnrit33eckh



[WEST THA EZZY]
I keep the diet i am pussynarian
West tha ezzy tha barbarian
Spit many bullets like an arian
Moved by the money i'm mercenary

Kill'em all with no mercy
Popin up with a bad bitch
Molotov is my great dick
Make it burn in tha pussy deal
I been grindin errday nigga
Better keep it hood for the game nigga
Since 95 i've born nigga
No stress No flex i pull the brain nigga
Life is a bitch and she give me head
Haters fadin away they dead
Them bitches pussy i dont spare
Them haters mind i dont care
[Hook]
We bout tha life EI
boy we bout life
(we bout  life)
These niggas talkin
They aint got nothin
Boy we bout tha life
We bou tha life(2x)
We keep on workin
We keep on grindin
We bout tha life
[Verse 2]
I am like roll up (blunt up)
Put these niggas on the corners
Bite every block the anaconda
Where them haters at for destroyers
Let me make the life wit samoras
Back from hell kruger souldja
We goin Ham like we troya
You niggas stink like throw up
Theses nigga brokes so  they black out
Your rap is root like a wear out
I be ballin but i dont cash out
So trap-a-holic i am traphouse
[Hook]
[Drizzle]
You hear but you don’t listen
On the haters mind yeah that’s what I’m saying
You raise your voice to say that u are better than me
That you have a carer and I only have months in this bitch
But man I know that I did better songs than you did in your long years in this bitch
It’s funny to hear some niggas saying and acting like money isn't everything
I know  that this isn’t a game and it needs entire dedication
So I gave my l ife and my soul to it
I ain’t  even talking about illuminate
They call me drizzle the boy lunatic
your music hits ok!!!! But
Mine hit   twice as yours and It’s the reason that the cemetery
[Hook]
[Hellizy]
ABC in beat like A to z
Im walkin wit tha goon nigga cant u see
Mr worlwide nigga oversea
Proud that i am black like BET
bitches are addicted i am heroin
Chopper blowin like MOPE
This a ressurection in M.o.z
Fresh to death nigga R.i.p
[Hoooo]
So maquiavelic
Legend like Merlim
These niggas so dramatic
[Hooo]
Samora keep this epic
Acidently i am epic
Fast bars i am so heavy
[Hoo]
Thats why i am flexin
I am genius like ency
These bitches lookin so fancy
[Hoo]
Got them haters mind time to blast it
Kill them all no mercy
Hatin for long time to rest bitch


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »